Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Confusion
I've never been one to say "Why me?", but sometimes I just don't understand. A long, long time ago I read a book that was popular at the time--"Why Bad Things Happen to Good People" or something like that. What I really wonder is why do good things happen to bad people? I mean, if they get this annulment, they'll be able to go to confession, say "I'm so sorry", do their penance and then they'll be welcomed back into the Catholic church and be able to get married with the church's blessing. I don't understand that and I don't know if I can stay in a church that cares so little for me. How can it accept what they have done. I know that church is all about forgiveness, but they are not sorry for the way they have treated me. They are just off living in their own little paradise not thinking about anyone else. I mean, he doesn't even care about his own kids. Our son is schizophrenic. When R first moved out, he said the M was very concerned about our son and wanted to make sure that he was taken care of. R moved to Georgia in August. He's been back to Arkansas two or three times that I know of without ever trying to see his son. What kind of concern is that? And he doesn't care that the annulment has upset N and Re, two of our daughters. All he sees is what he wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment