R,
I know that I hurt you, too, but I never told you that I never loved you. In fact, there was no point in time when I told you I didn't love you. I am sincerely sorry for the times I hurt you. I never intended to do that, I just didn't know how to express the things I was feeling. So, I ended up cutting you out. I have learned my lesson. I think I proved to you the lengths I would go to to save our marriage, but once you spent three days with her you wouldn't give me another chance. But that doesn't erase the vows we took or the years of happiness we had together.
To make myself perfectly clear, I loved you on August 14, 1971 and meant every vow I took. I loved you more on November 19, 1972 and believed (and still believe) with all my heart that our marriage was sacramental and blessed and sacred in the Catholic Church. I don't understand how you can deny that.
I'm lost without you.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment